All at a Glance
300 Colour Systems – One Software
The heart of the software is a databank with spectral measurement data for ca. 300 colour systems. During the development of the functions the typical problems of the industry were kept in the foreground, e.g.:
- Which colour from my system is equivalent to another given colour?
- Which RGB?CMYK/Hex value to I utilise for the best possible reproduction (printer, monitor)?
- Which colours provide the best match?
- How do I gain an overview of my colour systems – even without the original colour fans?
- How can I apply my colour system directly in my Graphic or CAD program?
Cruise through the colour systems – contemplate your colours in the CIEL*a*b* colour space.
By clicking on the respective functions you receive an indepth description of the function.
- Colour Values will deliver the RGB-, HLC-, L*a*b* – and CMYK values for all colours.
- Colour Variation shows the shades of a colour in the L*a*b* – colour space.
- Easy Matching enables a very simple visual colour matching on the monitor.
- Colour Difference allows for two colours to be compared in detail.
- Barrierfree Colours calculates adequately contrasting colours for barrierfree use according to DIN 32975.
- Next Colours facilitates every conceivable colour system comparison.
- With Colour Mood any colour combination can be arranged and combined in sets.
- The 3D Colour Space shows every colour system within the CIEL*a*b* colour space.
- Colour Range allows for an area of a colour system to be selected (e.g. all pastel colours).
- Colour Harmony calculates colour harmonies that satisfy our perceptions.
- Colour Designer offers the possibility of colouring individual colour image files.
- The PDF Testfiles enables the printing of a colour sample.
- The Colour Systems Manager enables you to import your own colour systems and to compile colour systems into groups.
- Colour Palettes enables you to work directly in your software (e.g. Adobe CS, 3D Studio, and so on) with every included colour system.
- Go back to school – Colour School – it is fun! Prepared didactic and playful excercises help you understand the themes of colour theory, included are plentiful details and tips regarding the colour practice.
Here you will find an overview of the colour systems contained in the software.
Printed CMYK Colour Atlas
A CMYK-book printed according to ISO-Norm is included with each initial license.
The CMYK-colour space was compiled on three different types of paper (coated, uncoated and newsprint paper) in the cmyk handinhandbuch book.
The 3 x 6000 colour fields were printed strictly according to the FOGRA-Standard/ISO 12647-2 and exhibit very good print quality and stability.
These colour books were used for the initial measurement of the CMYK database contained in the software. So as the saying goes we are not comparing “apples to oranges“.
The requirements for the operation of the software are fulfilled by every normal Windows (XP or later) or Mac (OS X or later) workstation. New systems (MacOS 10.7 Lion, Windows7, 64 Bit) are not a problem.
Variants and prices
You have the choice between USB-Stick, DVD-ROM and Download. The USB version is starting immediately in full version mode on any system.
|First user licence||249 EUR||149 EUR||129 EUR|
|Additional user licence||119 EUR||99 EUR||79 EUR|
|Update||149 EUR||109 EUR||99 EUR|
Prices plus VAT and shipping costs (for DVD-ROM or USB stick)
The first user license of USB und DVD-ROM variant includes the printed CMYK colour atlas.